lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

My purse!

What do I have in my purse?


I have an URBE ID in my purse.
My ID to enter to URBE.
I look very good in my picture :D.

I have a cellphone in my purse.
This is really important to me, to communicate with my friends
It has a pink cover

I have a pendrive in my purse.
This is my pendrive and I love it, beause it's pink.
There, I have a lot of important information.


I have one book in my  purse. 
I have 1 book "World Link. Intro A". It helps me to learn english.
This book is really important to me

I have a folder in my  purse. 
In this folder I have important papers.
The color of my folder is pink


I have a notebook in my purse.
I use it to take notes about my classes
It is pink and with a flower


I have a cartridge case in my purse.
There, i have pencils, pen, mechanical pencils, colors and a lot of thinks more.
This is pink and so much beautiful

I have a little purse in my purse.
There, I have my pills, a dust and a lipstick
It's is white with black stripes I always have it with me.

I have a set of keys in my  purse.

This is my home set of keys.
they have a keychain with a picture of my boyfriend and I.


I have a cellphone in my purse.
This is my cellphone, to call my friends and my family
It's is an android and I love it

I have a wallet in my  purse.
In this wallet I keep my important ID documents and money.
The color of my wallet is Red.

I have an antibacterial in my purse.
This is my favorite antibacterial
I use it everyday and it's pink.

I have a scientific calculator in my purse.
I use it everyday to make some operations and calculations.
I study engineering, and this is really important to me.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario